Three things us rich girls live our life by -
Today, to mark #worldkindessday we're sharing with you a few simple but effective ways you can sprinkle a little more kindness where ever you go.
1. In a world where it's so easy to voice your opinion, remember people need your KINDNESS more than they need your OPINION. It's okay to speak freely but choose your words wisely, you never know how long your words will stay with someone after you've spoken them.
2. The positive impacts of kindness can actually change your brain activity. Smile more. Think positive thoughts. It'll change the whole way you walk!
3. Spread kindness is real life, not just on social media. Make sure your being true to yourself and practicing what your preach!
4. Look for opportunities to give compliments. It costs nothing, takes no time, and could make someone’s entire day. Don’t just think it. Say it.
5. Be a listening ear. When someone is talking to you, just listen. Don't interrupt or automatically offer a solution. Sometimes all someone wants is just to be heard. Never under estimate how powerful and comforting that can be.
What do you do to practice kindness?